Programme specialization of QITEP in Mathematics is designed to meet the needs of mathematics teachers and education personnel in facing Decade of the Education for Sustainable Development (2005-2014) which has been declared by UNESCO. The programme is divided into two categories as follows.
- Teacher-made Teaching Aids
- Joyful Mathematics Learning
- Heterogeneous Mathematics Class Instruction
- Utilization and Development IT-based Mathematics Learning
- Clinical Supervision
- Lesson Study in Mathematics Education
- Southeast Asia Mathematics Realistic Education (SEA RME)
Other areas and activities as follows:
- Research and Development
- Learning materials and Curriculum Development
- Seminar, Workshop, Symposium, and Conference.