Dear our esteemed mathematics teachers,
We are glad to announce that this year SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics will conduct 5 Regular Courses for Primary School, Junior High School, and Senior High School mathematics teachers. Each course is allocated for 20 participants from Indonesia and 10 participants from other SEAMEO member countries. For application, please refer to the following information.
|No||Course Title||Course Dates||Closing Date||Announcement Date|
|1||Course on Utilization and Development Of IT-Based Mathematics Learning Media For Senior High School Mathematics Teachers||30 March - 12 April 2017||6 March 2017||16 March 2017|
|2||Course on Teacher-made Teaching Aids for Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||26 April - 9 May 2017||2 April 2017||12 April 2017|
|3||Course on Developing Lesson Study in Mathematics Education for Senior High School Mathematics Teachers||2 - 15 August 2017||9 July 2017||19 July 2017|
|4||Course on Southeast Asia Realistic Mathematics Education (SEA-RME) for Primary School Teachers||6 - 19 September 2017||13 August 2017||23 August 2017|
|5||Course on Joyful Learning in Mathematics Education for Junior High School Mathematics Teachers||4 - 17 October 2017||10 September 2017||20 September 2017|
1. Mathematics teachers (or classroom teacher for primary level).
2. Maximum age of 50.
3. Active in KKG/MGMP is preferably (proven by Reference Letter from the head of KKG/MGMP).
4. Minimum of 5 years of experience in teaching.
5. Possess English proficiency by minimum TOEFL score of 450 or equivalent (proven by TOEFL Certificate).
6. Healthy and not currently pregnant for women (proven by Health Certificate from hospital/medical centre).
For registration, please click the following link: *
* for participants from Indonesia only, for foreign participant please contact your Ministry of Education.
- Candidates who have passed the administration selection will be called to have an English interview by phone.
- The course will be held in SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
For further information please contact:
Ms. Rizki Nurmaya Oktarina
Phone/WA : +62274 889955 or +62 811 2577 075
SEAMEO Regional Centre for QITEP in Mathematics regular courses are fully funded by DIPA SEAMEO SEAMOLEC 2017 budget based on special terms and conditions.